luft quilted parka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luft quilted parka

thanks to all who commented on other two post,s would value opinions on this one thanks martin
    Attached Files

quilted parka

photo 2
    Attached Files

Comment

quilted parka

photo 3
      Attached Files

Comment

quilted parka

photo 4
        Attached Files

Comment

quilted parka

last one thanks in advance martin. happy collecting to all .
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice Jacket, Im very fond of these, and the matching pants.

Comment

They make a great Winter Luft display!
              Attached Files

Comment

Original, first pattern, early production( circa 1942-1943) quilted jacket. Although the most of these were distributed to Luftwaffe troops, mostly Felddivision and Fallschirmjäger, these were also distributed to and used by the regular Heer.

This one was produced by Neckermann, a well- know producer of these and other winter garments.

Comment

That is a real nice one I dont have one of these in my parka collection yet, but will one day, regards, John.

Comment

Originally posted by helmuthunter View Post
                    That is a real nice one I dont have one of these in my parka collection yet, but will one day, regards, John.
                    Thanks John, The parka is non reversible, the pants are reversible, just likeyour jacket. The tone/hue/color of the pants is quite simlar to your jacket, I've since picked up a mint reversilbe quilted jacket in the exact color of the pants, I assume they were made out of the the same fabric. Its also interesting on the pic of my set if you look at the material of the jacket, and then the pocket flap of the pants, you will see they use the same material, just used as scrap material on the pants pocket flaps, they match up dead on in person with the material used in the parka, the wind flap and the cuff of the jacket sleeve I believe. I really like these quilt6 Parkas/pants, I have yet to find tthe blue/white rectangular Luft quilted parkas/pants, but hopefully one day. Peterson featured a set in the Time life book series back in the late 80's. I've seen a few, but not in the condition I collect.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X