GD shoulderstraps- opinion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GD shoulderstraps- opinion please

guys what do you think about this GD shoulderstraps ?? good or copies ??
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Not an expert on the embroidery or construction but it seems odd that both straps have what appear to be a matching seam where the strap may have been opened in order for the embroidery to be placed on the strap without showing through, then restitched to conceal the embroidery base. I have a few straps made from scrap material and it is normal, but with these I would definately look closely.

Hope this helps,
        Joe

Comment

I would also pass. this seller has lots of pairs of boards from very tough units to find, I think most of his pairs are remanufactured boards...using some original materials, then embroidering, and then resewing them together. Would not bid on the boards personally. Just my opinion.

Comment

I'm not specialized in GD cypher embroidery, but this one looks a bit sloppy to me....the SB have many bad features.....IMO that's crap....just one detail.....in post 2 concerning the area around the stitchings of both tongues : full nap above the stitching....no nap below the same stitching.....not logical at all...

Comment

I was gonna mention the 276 straps as well, look the same, ripped open embroidered and restitched to hide the base of the embroidery. Too bad looks like they were nice straps before hand.

Joe

Comment

The same as the Gd straps mentioned above, real straps, but ripped apart and redone with embroidery then resewn .
                Looks as if the GD straps dissapeared, probably a private sale...save your money on these as well.
                Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                  Attached Files

Comment

Notice stitching=tampered= fake embroidery,
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X