Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsarbeitdienst (RAD)

Hello all,

Does anyone have a RAD hat, tunic, pair of pants, etc. in their possession? The reason I'm asking is that I would like to see the color of uniform if possible. It looks like a mustard color or deep golden brown from what I have seen in books, but I'd sure like to see an example.

If you can, please post a picture here to the forum, or send me a scan direct to my work address at wmoran@auto-graphics.com. The reason being is that I'm painting 15mm lead figures, and I'm trying to get the color right. (I've got the Osprey book as well as others, but I'd like to see an actual example if possible for confirmation. Sometimes the color plates are just way off!)

Thanks for taking the time to look.
    Cheers,

Bill Moran

Hello Bill,

When I checked Helmut Weitze website last week they had a RAD cap for sale with a color pic,maybe this will help you.let me know if you need a link to there site.

Yancy

Comment

Yessss!

Hello Yancy,

You are a hero! I happened to have Helmut's Website already bookmarked, and found the item you spoke about. And "yes", I purchased it. (Talk about compulsive buying!)

Thanks for the help, it was much appreciated. Three cheers for Yancy!
      Cheers,

Bill Moran

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
      X