Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help posting pics??

Hello,

I tried last night(very unsucsesfully)to post some pics.Is there anyone I can email my pics to that will post them for me?

Thanks Yancy

Does you internet provider offer up some space for a web page?
    If so, upload with whatever method they allow...
    The pics should the be accessible via :
    http:/address.to.your.page/pic_name.jpg

If you can access them this way, you should be good to go.
    Then when you start a post, put that same URL into the blank that is given you when you press the IMG button above the text area....unless your provider has some remote loading rule you should be able to post now.

Hopefully this helps (or even makes sense)

jason

Comment

Hello Jason,

Thanks for the info,my host does offer a webpage with service,I have to see about setting it up,Ill look into it,thanks again.

Yancy

Comment

Don't have to set up any html pages there, just use it as a repository for the images and reference the URL when you make a post on this page...
        have a good one...
        jason

Comment

Hello Jason,

Im a computer illiterate dumbass...besides my personal webpage which i have(and never use!)I have a website which I had made last year for the purpose of selling buying tradeing german militaria which was capable of hosting?? the pics.!!My website designer/techsupport person came by the house this morning and explained to me (in laymans terms)how to attach the pics and upload them to my site,so now ill start posting pics of my stuff.thanks again for your help.

Yancy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X