Panzer wrap opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer wrap opinions

I have seen this panzer wrap. M44 eagle and black artificial silk liner, I´m more cofortable with cotton liner but could be correct. I´m not sure also about collar tabs skulls. I would like to know more opinons. Thanks to all.
    Eugenio R.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by panzer_erc; 04-28-2008, 04:23 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

--
        Attached Files

Comment

-
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Eugenio, personaly I like what I see by these pics, please let see us more, has really good chances in my opinion
            Luca
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Ongaro View Post
              Hello Eugenio, personaly I like what I see by these pics, please let see us more, has really good chances in my opinion
              Luca
              Luca, thanks for your answer. After first look and with the pictures, is original IMO. Unfotunately the wrap is not on my hands, I´m thinkig to buy it but I wanted to know a second opinion of ther panzers collector before do it.
              Eugenio R.

Comment

Hi Eugenio,

I was waiting to see if you posted more photos before commenting. I would want to check and see if the lining was ever opened to sew that breast eagle on, and check some other key areas. It looks O.K., but I sure would not commit based on these photos alone unless you get a generous inspection period with return privledges. Nothing like a hands on of course. Post more photos if you can.

Richard

Comment

I am not absolutly sure, but im think it is the wrapper at:
                  http://www.zeige.com/

I first saw this wrapper last year in his auction. Since them he tried to sell it for 3 times, but nobody want it. I think you should be careful, espacially you wont have a return guarantee.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X