Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROA uniform 1943

Good day all,
    can you tell me your opinion to this cap and uniform?
    Thank you J.P.

Hi JP, the cap I don't like at all. It would appear to have been made out of worn out material. That wear does not correspond to it being a cap for long. The lining is new and the "POA" markings are bogus.

The tunic is a worn out original. The insignia are new to it.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Thank you Adrian for your quick answer :-)

Comment

I think these are both junk and "aged" with a pliers and various staining liquids in some fervant dandys backyard. Unless someone wore this through a paper shreader you would not get tears and clean rips like that.

Comment

I would give 25 bucks for it then burn it. Maybe save the buttons and remaining insignia first

Comment

The shield is not a good one.. As the repros of the last few years....

They really kind of over did it

Comment

Someone went to a lot of trouble to still have a pile of worthless crap when they finished, I mean two piles....sorry.

Richard P

Comment

You must see the moth that did this damage. They are only found in Russia and they did this while the guy was wearing the tunic. All of it happened period, honestly. Jacques

Comment

Wow I thought I had seen everything..was that russian moth the tiger mouth mothski?? JK LOL Billbert

Comment

Spot on Bilbert, there was even an aeroplane named after it. Jacques

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                    Wow I thought I had seen everything..was that russian moth the tiger mouth mothski?? JK LOL Billbert

Comment

Tunic

Looks like they found it buried in the new Yankee stadium foundation the same time they found the David Ortiz jersey!! Alex

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X