No announcement yet.

LW Bau/Reichluftministerium Service Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the kind remarks. I have been looking for a black piped tuchrock for some time. I was hoping for an EM, but was blown away be being able to track down such a high ranking officer.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to track down a name tag. I looked everywhere imaginable(In the cuffs, pocket flaps, inside the liner, inside pockets, and etc). There is no evidence of a removed tag either.

Comment

Paul, as always a very nice tunic to add to your collection of Lufty stuff. Maybe you can post a photo of all your collection together in your display room(if you have one!).
      Thanks for posting.

lewis

Comment

Paul, that is a nice tunic, congratulations .

I think that is really nice that collector help to other collectors, I'm always in that way but is not easy to find people that do it.
        Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

I will see about getting a shot with all of the tunics. I do not have a collecting room yet. They are in a storage area(perfectly protected). I will see about posting an "all in one" shot tonight.

Yes, I have done my best to try and find all of the LW collectors I know. The way I see it is that there are more than enough items for everyone. For me, this hobby is not competative. It is a HOBBY. If there is something out there that I know someone might like, I always try to make them aware of it being available.

I am a believer in "what goes around comes around"... and it has on more than one occasion.

Comment

Paul

Congratulations on your new tunic. Always nice to fill a gap in the collection!

Rich
            Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
            Decorations of Germany

Comment

Thanks Rich!! I agree! This is one that I thought I would never find.

Comment

This tunic is being put up for sale.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X