Comment

cb22
          Attached Files

Comment

cb23
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Friends,

Last and final pic. If you think you seen this displayed at the Max, this was the
              one.

Thanks,
              Matt
              Attached Files

Comment

re

Hi,
                In Russia is a city Krasnodar. On you kubanka (hat) is Don kosaken cocarde, but all stuff is Kuban kosaken/ Krasnodar was large town in Kuban).

Regards from Russia.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for correction.

Comment

Nice to see somthing from the Cossacks in WWII. I know little and cannot comment in this area, but am interested. I am partial to cossacks since 2 Russians I used to work with always told me I looked just the Cossacks they used to know.

Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

Hello,

The cossack items are extremely scarce. They are rarer than many SS items that sell for much more. The history is interesting up until the British betrayed their last surrender at the end of the war to the British allies, when they turned them over to be executed by the NKVD. The British did this after promising fair treatment and after collecting all of there weapons of self defense.

Comment

Hello,

Cossack items like this are very rare. In the old USSR if you were caught with
                        banned Nazi items especially anti Soviet -German 3rd Reich Cossack Division items you were a goner. Stalin always said he would erase history for all the soviet people you degraded his cause!!! And any acts that would look the Red Army look bad in East Germany. At the time in America and Western Europe this is true because of the lack of interest in Cossack items. In Russia they buy these items at true cost. I guess I will send my cossack items back to Russia. No offense !

Matt

Comment

There are collectors(and forum members) who are very much interested. And some of them has posted their cossack items in the forum too. What matters is the lack of original items and not the lack of interest, just my opinion...

Comment

very nice

Originally posted by nakta View Post
                            There are collectors(and forum members) who are very much interested. And some of them has posted their cossack items in the forum too. What matters is the lack of original items and not the lack of interest, just my opinion...
                            extremly nice coat. whats the price of just the long coat (chersheska??) for terek and kuban cossacks? Does anyone know?
                            best
                            erik

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X