Overcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overcoat

Hello, I bought this overcoat 2 days ago and recieved it by mail today , I very happy with it but want to hear your opinion about this coat, 1 button is lost and there is a smal field repair on the back (see picture). and there is a hood... is that normal with this kinds off coats ?

There is also a Rbnr and size stamp on the inside of the left pocket, I can,t read the manuf.year

Kindly regards, Andre L
    Last edited by ralverzamelaar; 01-25-2008, 09:18 AM.

Great greatcoat Andre

Nothing the worry about this example. It is textbook all the way, including the hood!

Regards

Jan
    'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Good original overcoat

Comment

M42 watchcoat with attached hood. Has the late war bluegrey buttons. Fairly rare. Good catch.

Steve

Comment

good

good coat for winter
          Thanks

Comment

Nice coat!

Ja op laate modelen werd een capson aan gebracht. Je heb hem van marktplaats he?

cheers

Darwin M

Comment

Thank you all for your positive feetback, and yes i bought this coat on marktplaats and was a little bit surprised that there was so little attention
              for this very very nice greatcoat.

Andre

Comment

Nice Watchcoat
                These go over the normal mantels, mostly for sentry's, thats why the hood and the pockeds on the breast (to keep the hands warm).
                I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

i thought these were late war ordinary mantels, better insulated, rather than watch mantels to be worn over normal mantels...

Comment

I got one to, mine is very early.
                    You can see nice pictures of them in the book "German soldiers of World war two" by Jean de Lagarde, on page 34 and 35.
                    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                    My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

nice one. I like the hoodies. Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X