X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer Infantry front liner

please check out my thread on my Heer Infantry front liner. Glenn

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=261995

What a beutiful display! Very cool looking, young and realistic manequin.
    You have done an exellent jobb.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

thank you Hasse. Glenn

Comment

It just goes to show what dedication/determination to gathering quality items together can produce.
        Mark.

Comment

Mark, if anyone knows those words as truth then it is you My Friend. you are the humble one when it comes to ones ensembles. I know many will back me up on saying yours is one of the very best ever shown in the public eye and I dont even know if I would have the dedication you do with the hobby not only as time goes in collecting the items but then also the hand painted mannequins that adorn them, NOT to mention the crazy personal time you spend setting up/ taking down for the various public showings you do. you are a true inspiration. please keep up all Your great work. I/We greatly appreciate it. Glenn

Comment

Glenn,
            Just trying to find the swollen head smiley..got to be here somewhere
            You are too kind, seriously. Thank You, but I don't think half of that is true
            Regards!
            Mark.

Comment

Collection display

Very nice set up. Museum quality. I like it a lot, especially the details like the extra clips tucked into the pouch front. I wish I had the space and time to do good work like that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X