RBNr. data;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBNr. data;

I view this forum frequently and have been a German wrap collector since 1968 when I aguired my fist piece. I have been trying to correlate tunic & trouser Mfg markings (M43, H41 for example) with RBNr. codes. There does seem to be a direct correlation between city markings and the first set of /4 numbers/ in the RBNr. coding used post mid 1942. I Know Mr. Delgado has some info on his site but I have never seen anyone compile and do a comparison of many original RBNr. marked clothing pieces. If you know of someone who has done this I would be interested on the info, if not anyone wanting help me by sharing photos of tunic/trouser markings they have access to would be much appreciated. I think if we could get a large cross section of input and compile enough information we could figure this coding out and it would help us all distiguish/authenticate uniform peices better. I would gladly share any new info I discover with all here. Just a photo of the markings and a very brief discription of the clothing item would be needed.
    panzerkwk43@comcast.net
    Just like I need another project. Ole well, this subject has been buging me for a long time.
    Thanks for any help,
    Dirk

Hello Dirk, as all of you know I'm a Kriegsmarine collector but I'm very interested in this topic also, that is the reason why I made the compile of the information that I had, and I'm includding a DB of the pictures that I have found here and in other places of each depot. Now I'm working in a little update with the new information that I have found. We open us place to all of you to add any new information or to correct me in any mistake that I could made.

http://www.uniformsandtraditions.com...potstamps.html

So if you think that this is a good place to add this information, please feel free to send me an email also with the picture of the stamps and the identification of the item.
    Last edited by km-spain; 01-01-2008, 07:10 AM.
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Hi Delguardo, that would be great. I did not know if you were still expanding you're data base any further. This RBNr. coding has been something I had wanted to get more info on for a long time. I think with all the good people on this site pulling all their info we could build a really good base or cross section of info on the subject. Just comparing the sizing info stamping patterns really helps. What you have done so far is a really great start. Lets all keep it up.
      Dirk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X