A wee bit of help here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wee bit of help here please

Hello everyone recently I decided I wanted to create a reproduction uniform of a GErman soldier so I may be able to display it on a mannequinn inside my home. One problem though is that I do not know what sites and what items I should get. Specfically I would like to get a complete uniform of a DAK soldier as that is my greatest intrest. Thank you in advance.

Neeley

http://www.lostbattalions.com/german...heertrop.html#

try this link
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Gear

There also is repro DAK kit available somewhere. Other members will know.

Comment

Thank you but just two things one I don't mean to come off as a a cheap person but any thing much cheaper than that? Second I'd like them in a combat uniform really with the helmet and other varuious items that they would have I'm figuring thats asking a bit much now eh? Thanks btw

Neeley

Comment

i would suggest do a google search reenactment items,dak cloth items ect im not sure if you can find any cheaper or not but compared to an original its a bargian good luck
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

ok thank you yeah with the orignal and the crazy prices they are now a day it cost me a fortune. I've been looking for it and the site I've found cheapest is the one you sent me so I will probably buy that thre. Thank you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X