Feldherrnhalle is a poor quality fake
      CSP

sigpic

Comment

Hello,

They are all very poor fakes.

Mike

Comment

Yes I can also tell there fakes, and I really don't know all that much about cuff titles!

Comment

'Arnheim' and 'SS-Fallschirmjäger' are both fantasy pieces. None of these cuff titles is genuine. Hope you didn't pay much for them.

Prosper Keating

Comment

actually I have not bought them. A friend of my have them and claim the to be real. I didn't think so, but he did.

Comment

actually I have not bought them. A friend of my have them and claim them to be real. I didn't think so, but he did.

Comment

hi
                  what is wromg with them, tell me I know not much about them.....

Comment

The Feldherrnhalle cufftitle is just absolutely nothing like the original: wrong cloth, not machine woven "BeVo" style, embrodiery is terrible, original should not have Russia braid borders...etc, etc
                    CSP

sigpic

Comment

Here is the reverse of a real 'Reinhard Heydrich' BeVo cuff title. It belongs to our member RzM (John) who posted it in the SS Uniforms & Insignia forum.

Look at the differences between your friend's fake BeVo cuff title and the real one.

Tell your friend also that the 'SS-Fallschirmjäger' and 'Arnheim' cuff titles never existed during World War 2 and that these are fantasy pieces made sometime between 1975 and 1995.

PK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X