Cool medical boards with cyphers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool medical boards with cyphers

I picked up this singe a couple months back. It was in a scrap book and has some glue residue as you can see. Then today at a show i got this pair, not cheap at all but very cool. Never seen any boards with the chain stitched medical cadeus, then came across these. Kinda neat that they came from seperate sources and yet still for the same regiment.
    Attached Files

reverse. If anyone has a single like these for em, I will trade the nco.
    Attached Files

Comment

reverse
      Attached Files

Comment

Boards

These are very interesting. I have never seen EM boards with cyphers. The "3" would be for Sanitätsdienste Feldlazarette 3, attached to the 3rd ID later PGD.

Comment

Very nice! The straps are from the Reichswehr era and indicate the 3. (Preussische) Sanitaets-Abteilung (Berlin), operationally assigned to the 3. Infanterie-Division. Their configuration follows the uniform regs promulgated in December 1920.

Comment

Hello all,
            Very good item, i never see the same boards
            Alex

Comment

I have some for #6; this is an Unterfeldwebel pair with a smaller Asclepius. I also have a Major's board from #3.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...26#post2281126
              Last edited by Schulterklappen; 11-11-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Great boards, I like these early items!
                Steve

Looking for any 16.Pz.Div. boards.

Comment

Reichsheer medical boards

Those are nice Reichsheer medical boards. It looks loke the two to the right could be a pair. Those are quite rare I would say.

Comment

Wonderful early boards, glad the chain-stitched details wen't picked out. Where are all the nay-sayers wondering if they aren't the work of some clever fakers because they don't happen to own a pair or have never seen any? Thanks for sharing and I hope you find a mate for the single.

Richard P

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                      Wonderful early boards, glad the chain-stitched details wen't picked out. Where are all the nay-sayers wondering if they aren't the work of some clever fakers because they don't happen to own a pair or have never seen any? Thanks for sharing and I hope you find a mate for the single.

Richard P
                      These are Reichsheer. They are in the Schlicht book, no question on originality.

Comment

Very nice straps. Those would even look good on a tropical tunic though not correct. Great find!

Steve

Comment

thanks guys. they are one of my favorite pairs!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X