Waffenrock opinions wanted please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffenrock opinions wanted please !

This is up for sale, Transport Rock I believe, your opinions please! Thanks guys!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

5 Is this gray for reserve?
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A very nice one. This is not grey, it´s lightblue. The color changed during the years.
              have a look at my shoulderboards on estand, it´s the same color. The piping of the color is a better material, so the correct color is present till now.
              O god, my poor english

Comment

Manandi is correct. On the same uniform, insignia colors will vary where blue-greys are involved. Some lighting conditions will accent the variances while other will mute them. Aging of the different fabrics and dyes are also contributing factors. And in many cases, the original insignia and piping were slightly different shades of blue-grey from the start.

Comment

Peter,

I have no issues with this rock at all except for the breast eagle. Was the Swaz removed or is it covered with something? Other than that, it looks as right as rain.

Mark

Comment

Looks very nice.

Comment

Guys, Thanks for your input on this Waffenrock. I bought it today. It should be here in a week or so. Mark the breast eagle was covered for sale. It is complete and original to the tunic I am told. Will post pictures when it gets here. I will still be going to the Pomona show, but I just spent my capitol. See you guys at Ed Andersons tabe.

Comment

Peter,

It's a very small world! If I'm not mistaken, I believe I once owned this Waffenrock. If I am correct, this piece is as right as rain. I'll have to check my records to confirm I once owned this piece but I'm confident I did. When you get this piece and you would like to compare notes, feel free to drop me a line.

Mark

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ort+Waffenrock

Peter,

Here's the link. It sure looks like the same tunic.

Mark

Comment

Hi Guys, After trading emails, and pictures, Mark and I have come to the conclusion, that this rock that has come to me in around about way, is the same Waffenrock that he had in his collection. It came to me from South Carolina, so it has done some traveling. Pete

Comment

Hello,
                              I have a lot that belong to a guy from Kraftfahr-Ersatz-Abteilung 9, in Nachschub-Kompanie 15 :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=593888

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=593864

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X