Clear All

Different Deutsche Wehrmacht Arm Band

HELLO CAN I HAVE OPINIONS ON THE GERMAN ARMY HELPERS ARMBAND PLEASE .PAUL
    Attached Files

Back

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Text printed on a felt material? I don't know about this one... Felt is fragile... hence the reenforcement borders, so it won't rip when you pull on it. This construction combination makes sense, but is it a period made piece?
      I don't know... I am sceptical... but you never know... I own several standard cotton ones, the text book embroidered version and 1 screen printed one.

Comment

armband

hi nick thats what i thought .i've never had one like this but i hope it might be a genuine one. paul

Comment

I am also skeptical.

Comment

Armband

HELLO EVERYBODY CAN I ASK IF ANYBODY AS SEEN ANOTHER ARMBAND LIKE THIS FAKE OR REAL .I'VE NOT CHEERS PAUL

Comment

Considering that such armbands go between 40 and 60$ I don't think someone would put that much effort into producing something that is not a text-book example and spending extra time on reenforcing the borders. I think its a variation and the armband is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post
                Considering that such armbands go between 40 and 60$ I don't think someone would put that much effort into producing something that is not a text-book example and spending extra time on reenforcing the borders. I think its a variation and the armband is good.
                I am not saying its not a good one, but felt is a cheap material for fakers to use and black light safe I understand...True $40 -$60 each is not much money, but if you distribute multiple sets it does start adding up! and worth the extra effort putting laborsome borders on these! Again I'm not saying its a fake, but putting a dollar value on a piece in an effort to determine its likelyhood of being real is not a waterproof method! I would still pass on it for that very reason... You can buy a text book one for little money, so why take a chance??
                (unless ofcourse the source is indisputable) Nick

Comment

I had one like this about 10 years ago and then they were worth even less so think although its a strange item it has a chance.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X