Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer collar tabs - opinions please

Hello,
    My name is Bernhard and Iam a collector from germany. A little but interested part of my collection are Panzer skulls. I will show you some and my asking about Your opinion is specialy about the tabs. The skulls are allright - so far Iam shure.

Here they are:

http://community.webshots.com/album/557545350ivzJdx

First is SS cap Tk - nice one, then four different panzer skulls.

the last four pictures show Panzer Artillerie collar tabs - mostly self propeld guns (in your terms).
    I have a little doubt aubout the tabs, what do You mean. I just bought them and could not hold them in my hands still now.

thank You and all the best wishes from Germany, Bernhard.

Your opinions about the tabs please

thank You

Comment

I like what I see regarding the pink piped tabs but would be helpfull to have a detail picture of the back side in the overlapping area of the waffenfarbe.
      The red piped ones show a construction I've never seen so, in this case I cannot be sure regarding its originality
      Best regards
      Gustavo

Comment

Thank You Gustavo66 for your opinion.

In case of the singel panzer tab Iam nearly shure that it is ok.

Questionmarks are the red edged tabs. I think in some days I can hold them in my hands.
        You say you didnt see some like them bevor. Well I saw some, of course you dont find so many. The colour stands for Panzer Artillerie - supporting units.

the guy from whom I bought them got them from the brother of the owner. The tabs were cut of the jacket after war, I think the pictures shows that.
        Now I wait till I get them. I will take better photos then an post them.

If they are not OK in the end so it is not so bad for me. I payed a good price and so it would be ok for the skulls only (where I have no doubts).

Sorry for my english - I do my best.

Hope I can read some more opinions sometimes.

All the best, Bernhard

Comment

Ciao Bernhard,
          I hope to see soon some close up of the pz artillery boards: what is strange to me (and I don't mean I have doubts but only that I've never seen) is the back construction and the pattern of the waffenfarbe.
          Kind regards
          Gustavo

Comment

Hello
            Now I received the tabs and I have put some more and better (I hope so) photos at my webshot. So please take a look, Gustavo and everyone who is interested.

All the best, Bernhard

Comment

Hello Bernhard,
              thank you for adding extra pictures. I confirm what seems to me an unusual construction of the pz artillery boards.
              Best regards
              Gustavo

Comment

Thank You Gustavo

I hope I can read some more opions about the tabs.

regards, Bernhard

Comment

Everything looks good to me!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X