No announcement yet.

KM Tropical Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by John Huff; 09-10-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

nice tunic !
      Would love to hear constructive comments on these so I can learn if there is anything wrong with it (not saying there is, let that be noted)

Mark

Comment

Well, I have never seen a german tun ic of the period with that pocket construction or sleeve construction. It certainly is not a textbook tropical tunic by any stretch...

Comment

photos

Sing "tiny photos" to the tune of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" I see a uniform but not enough detail to say much more. Please post larger photos.

Comment

John : There are many possibilities : the Germans reissued a lot os captured tunics and equipment . If captured in Africa , it could be British , Australian , New Zealand or even Italian .Also see my reused American parachute material made into a Falschirmjaeger Anorak on the " Fallschirmjaeger Forum " under "Camo Anorak ",posted 9-07 .

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
              John : There are many possibilities : the Germans reissued a lot os captured tunics and equipment . If captured in Africa , it could be British , Australian , New Zealand or even Italian .Also see my reused American parachute material made into a Falschirmjaeger Anorak on the " Fallschirmjaeger Forum " under "Camo Anorak ",posted 9-07 .
              I won't argue with that. And I'm not very experienced with other countries tropical tunics of the period. Does anyone have a clue to this tunic's origin???

Comment

Very nice tunic and cap!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X