NCO Heer Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCO Heer Eagles

After a couple of searches in the forum without finding what I was lookingg for, I would like to open a new thread, where we could start a database of known NCO Heer chest eagles, with full details (production,era, on which tunics they go,etc).
    I am more and more interested in such birds, but i don't have any good book for identification of models/types. Any suggestions?
    Tks
    Last edited by BKG; 09-15-2007, 02:08 PM.

mmm... my english must really suck , nobody followed up

Comment

NCO Eagles

Greetings BKG,

I am not sure what you would like to see. I am more familiar with Enlisted eagles and Officers eagles. I have heard of the Officer flatwires referred to as NCO eagles and I have heard of embroidered private purchase eagles referred to as NCO eagles. I do have some flatwire eagles that I would love to post but I am not sure of what you want to see. Please tell me what you would like and I will see if I have it.

Fred Green

Comment

Hi Fred,

what I meant was enlisted eagles. Now I understand why nobody posted

I have a couple of eagles too which i would like to post here, and it would be interesting to create a small database for them (types,variants,etc)
        thanks

Comment

Eagles

Greetings BKG,

Do a search under xander in this forum and look at the heer uniform thread on the 2nd or 3rd page.

Fred

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X