• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feldbluse M39 - 1942???

Hello,
    I am not much of an expert in uniforms and equipment so I need your help

What do you think about this feldbluse;

It is a Swedish military tunic that has been converted to look like a Wehrmacht field blouse. It does not appear to be very well converted and would be worth less than $50. The insignia might be East German, it is not posible to tell from the small photo.

Comment

Bingo

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
      It is a Swedish military tunic that has been converted to look like a Wehrmacht field blouse. It does not appear to be very well converted and would be worth less than $50. The insignia might be East German, it is not posible to tell from the small photo.
      Right on, Look for crown stamps and a date in the lining.

Comment

Another couple signs are,.... the cotton gusset in the arm pits and the spaceing between the second and the top button

Comment

Stamps

I can see the size stamps in the picture, where the back of the neck would be there is a "100", usually three crowns and a year, most often 1943.

Comment

Thanks all!!!

One more off topic question, what would be average price for an original M40 or M42 (soldier) bluze? I need one because I am putting up soldier from 369. legionary(Croatian) division

Comment

Originally posted by ring View Post
              Hello,
              I am not much of an expert in uniforms and equipment so I need your help
              Hello,
              if you're not an "expert" in uniforms and equipments, i suggest you to learn a little bit more before purchasing a 1000 or 1500 euro german Feldbluse, because on the market you'll find more dangerous garments than this poor reworked swedish tunic. Try to gain some knowledge before you spend your money. You'll find numerous threads showing some outstanding Feldblusen on the forum...

Comment

this is an ebay.de item, right? The seller has a lot of this items, sells mostly converted jackets.

Like the others said, definetly not a good one!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X