Has anybody dealt with Waffenreich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody dealt with Waffenreich?

I am starting this thread on the request of 'waffenreich', who is a member on the forum.
    I recently bought a panzer em waffenrock which needs some work to restore it to its former glory
    Waffenreich (Bob Ruzzier) has kindly offered to do this work for me, as i would not know the first thing about restoring it correctly!
    Anyway, waffenreich lives in the US, and i live in the UK. Before i send waffenreich this tunic, i was wondering if people here could chime in if they have dealt with waffenreich before and had a good experience.
    I feel abit rude doing this, but its an expensive tunic, and America is a long way from the England!...and i've never met waffenreich before.
    I'm sure hes a very honest and trustworthy guy, but it would be good to get some feedback.

Hope you all understand and can help out.

And a big thanks to Waffenreich for offering to do this work for me!

Look forward to the replies.

Lewis

Run away as fast as you can..............

Just Kidding! Rob's an honest guy. I have known him for years. He won't steal or ruin your tunic.

You are in good hands with Rob...

Tom

Comment

I have to say he is one of the good guys. I am always owing him money for stuff he will send me up front.
      You will not be going wrong with him doing your restoration, he has great taste, and am sure you will be very pleased with your tunic after,
      Dave
      DaveJ

Comment

Hi

Bob had researched some of my uniforms owners. My experience with him had been oustanding. He is a great guy and he is awesome answering questions.

Juan

Comment

I have known Rob for over 15 years and he is a totally upstanding guy. He has done some minor restoration work for me over the years and his work is outstanding. He is very conscience of attention to detail. You will be amazed with the results when you get your tunic back.

Cheers,
          Ed

Comment

Thanks guys!

This makes it a bit easier to send on the tunic.

Comment

I've tried another e-mail Lewis. If you don't get it send one to me at soldat4@cox.net

Tom, Dave, Ed, & Juan; thanks for the good press

Hmmmm, let's see, 4 of you x $50 each. Ouch

Have a great weekend and holiday guys!!

Comment

Oh its you Bob!

I didn't know your WA handle Bob.

Lewis, I have worked with Robert before, you can send him the tunic, no problem. He is a honest man, you can trust him with your uniform.

Comment

JH, sent you a PM. Thanks for the plug also!

Comment

Bob,
                    I can not send you $50 right now... hopefully the other guys can
                    Dave
                    DaveJ

Comment

Dave,

Not to worry, that's what I'd be sending you guys

Comment

I know,
                        DaveJ

Comment

If " suspicious " it's a good thing to check..
                          Several members have lost goodies or big money by trusting "tough" guys here..
                          It's just a note and not in relation with this deal..
                          Just crossed my mind.

Jos.

Comment

Jos.

I agree 100% that's why when LDR asked if I minded if he did a character search I said "not a problem". I feel the same way you do and think just like in the world of professional services people should be happy to provide references or samples of their services.

These are all positive things we should do for eachother within this community. The thing I found confusing in the years I have been a member of this and GDC is why there is such a reluctance to call-out the dirt bags???? Case-in-point; collector "A" gets shafted by some shady seller, but it's almost like hush-hush to mention who it was that did it?? Why? In the commercial world if a car dealer is a dirt bag the word goes out and people know not to deal with them. Why are we so hesitant to carefully articulate using facts, specific instances, and non-malicious language the names (or business names) of those who make a conscience decision to produce/reproduce garbage, deceive, or otherwise shaft us???? I don't get it?? When we recognize this as a group and present a united voice against these jerks we'll see this hobby clean-up a bit. I'm not singing Koom-by-ya, but do think alot of the griping and moaning we all read on this Forum can be dealt with by putting some of these crooks on notice. What are they going to do, take us to court for defaming their good name because they knowingly defrauded somebody?

Sorry I got longwinded, I just hate scheisters (sp)!!! They are the ones keeping the new blood from entering our ranks.

v/r

Bob

Comment

Thanks all again, and thanks Bob. Will check to see if the mail came through.

CHeers

lewis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X