Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photos of tropical worn fliegerbluse..

hello,
    I wondered if anyone as any photos of LW fliegerbluses, but the tropical version...

Rémy

Isn't the so-called tropical fliegerbluse nothing other than the oatmeal colored work (drill-fatigue) fliegerbluse? (with added rank insignia and breast eagle)
    Last edited by NickG; 08-25-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

examples

These are the regular oatmeal fatigue fliegerblusen as far as I know worn as alternate summer wear with added insignia...and sometimes erroneously identified as tropical fliegerblusen...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by NickG; 08-25-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

another one

These so-called summer fliegerblusen are the (HBT) cream-oatmeal fatigue uniforms with added insignia... (at least that's my understanding until somebody can proove me wrong!)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NickG; 08-25-2007, 11:45 PM.

Comment

note palm trees

in the tropics for sure...sorry for poor quality ..its a picture of a picture! Note added rank insignia (collar patches and shoulder straps)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NickG; 08-26-2007, 12:54 AM.

Comment

here's mine

here's mine with full insignia. (LEFT) Nick
            Attached Files

Comment

Nick, good photos.
              As for that collection...
              With Respect,
              Mark.

Comment

I have got the possibility to buy one of a greenish-like fabric for an oberleutnant sanitator in good condition (only the value is??), the only thing is that I haven't got a picture of it...

Rémy

Comment

Originally posted by NZMark View Post
                  Nick, good photos.
                  As for that collection...
                  With Respect,
                  Mark.
                  Thanks for the thumbs up Mark. You can see ALL of my stuff in the collections forum under the title "NICKs COLLECTION". Unfortunately I don't have those killer mannequins that you use (with improved eyes and facial expressions, you are an artist, they look like wax figures, real life-like! unlike mine!)

Here's another nice image of a "summer fliegerbluse", in reality its a "drillich" type (HBT) with full insignia added, even a breast eagle! This is a twin of my mannequin, a Luftwaffe Feldwebel. This NCO even added tresse on the collar! Hard to see in this scanned image, which I "borrowed". Credit for this period photo goes to "Thomas Collection" as tagged. Nick
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NickG; 08-26-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

officers summer fliegerbluse

Not sure what type this one is...tailor made? I still think its just another regular cream colored HBT fliegerbluse with added shoulderboards and breast eagle, worn in combination with LW pattern tropical khaki trousers! Note thigh pocket! An
                    interesting picture, which I found in the photo section! Nick
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NickG; 08-29-2007, 09:31 PM.

Comment

The left photo in number 3 may not be a drill bluse. The drill bluse did not have a pocket as this one seems to have. Then again, it may just be a crease.

Comment

Good point Jack! No skirt pockets = for sure an HBT (work)fliegerbluse, skirt pockets visible means its indeed a light (white?) colored (tailor made?) summer fliegerbluse! Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X