KM Uniform Collectors....Help, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM Uniform Collectors....Help, Please

Guys I need some help on KM NCO P coats. Hopefully someone out there can post a detailed photo (close up) of a NCO's collar tab and tress. I would like to see one with details like this photo of a East German NCO P coat. Thanks in advance.
    Fred

well if the collar has tresse around it, it should have either a single bar or a double bar of tresse on the blue collar patch, indicateing either maat or obermaat

Comment

Originally posted by pzrwest View Post
      well if the collar has tresse around it, it should have either a single bar or a double bar of tresse on the blue collar patch, indicateing either maat or obermaat
      Thanks for the reply, can someone post photo of a WWII one as clear as the east German one I posted above?

Comment

Here's a B&W of a Maat

Comment

Great photo pzrwest. It looks like it may be the same pattern tress that is in the first photo I posted, but still not enough detail. Thanks again.
          Is there anyone that has one of these P coats in thier collection that can show a detailed close up photo of the tress pattern?
          Last edited by Fred Woods; 08-25-2007, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Hi Fred,
            Hope these help.
            Regards,
            Gary
            Attached Files

Comment

Close up of tress and collar tab.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Gary, That's what I'm looking for......Any others have variations or types of tress they can show?
                I have located a very nice P coat that has been stripped and still has bits of thread where the collar tress was but I have no idea what WWII KM tress looks like. It had the tabs in the pocket. Here is a photo, anyone know were I could locate enough tress to restore this coat?

Last edited by Fred Woods; 08-28-2007, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Any other variations?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X