Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on Tropical NCO Straps

Hi all!

I have been looking at these tropical NCO straps and would like your opinions on them. They look good to me. The brown wool is joined by a nice zig-zag seam. There is a slight mis-match in the tress work. All comments welcome. Steve

I like them too Steve.
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

I dont delve to deep in trop but those sure do seem right in all aspects. they look awesome. hope it works out for you. Glenn
      Last edited by Glenn Barbaritz; 08-23-2007, 03:26 AM. Reason: spellin error

Comment

Transport Unteroffizier. 100% original

Comment

...And starting to rack up a reasonable price, too.
          I think the Buy Now is actually quite fair.
          Mark.

Comment

WW2 German Army Tropical tress - a study in photographs . . .

There were quite a variety of patterns used appartently, here are a few variations . . .

Notice the pattern on the far right: It looks like the punch card was set up improperly or perhaps damaged. One line of embroidery is missing, leaving the "hourglass pattern" rather then the normal diamond shape.

Comment

Boards

They just hit $450.00 no more buy it now. Look good, nice set. This should be interesting to see what they sell for.

There was a pair of tropical Feldpost boards that sold for 1450 USD on Gemran Ebay this week that were questionable.

Comment

pics of the ebay FP pair.
                well the owner of the subject of this thread has replied on this thread, so I presume they feel they are fine.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41 View Post
                  pics of the ebay FP pair.
                  well the owner of the subject of this thread has replied on this thread, so I presume they feel they are fine.

What does this mean? The person who owns the tropical transport NCO boards for sale on Ebay has written posts on the thread and he (or you) presume the NCO FP boards are fine?

Comment

I screwed up. I bid $375 for the pair and the "buy it now" option ended! These are going to be expensive!

Steve

Comment

Buy it now

I does suck bit it happens to all of us, there was an Italian Helmet with a rare type of combat Marine insignia painted on it a couple years ago for 100.00. I didn't know anything about Italain and didn't buy it. It was listed for about 20 minutes and the winner relisted it. If I remember correctly I think it sold for close to 1000 US.

Comment

Tropical FP Straps on eBay.de

Hi,

I studied the FP Tropical straps and feel they might be ok.

The construction and materials appear to be allright, of course you can never be to certain until you can sniff em', feel em', and taste em'.

There really is a lot of variation to shoulder straps and I have seen a lot of straps that were probably ok, declared *fake* or questionable based on nothing more than a digital image.

It is best to keep an open mind when dealing with German cloth items.

Sincerely,

Diane

Comment

FP boards

I personally would need a signed note from Jesus saying they were real before I would pay circa 1500.00 for non-regulation boards with no documented background, photos of them in wear etc. etc.

To each his own, at least the Tropical NCO boards are textbook aside from the slightly different tress which has been addressed and explained.

Comment

Well gang, these straps sold for $560 a fair price. I should have bought it now!

Better luck nect time. Steve

Comment

two different points.
                              1. I just posted pictures of the ebay FP boards so people could see them. No opinion stated on them.
                              2. Then just stating that the owner / ebay seller of the boards which started this thread, has replied to this thread. that is it.

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
                              What does this mean? The person who owns the tropical transport NCO boards for sale on Ebay has written posts on the thread and he (or you) presume the NCO FP boards are fine?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X