VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this LW uniform original, and what is it worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this LW uniform original, and what is it worth??

Well, I hope you guys know the answers, Is this original and what is it worth...
    with friendly regards,
    Rémy

Shot at 2007-08-21

Shot at 2007-08-21

Shot at 2007-08-21

Shot at 2007-08-21

By

This thread should be in the Uniform forum and it has nothing to to do with the Fallschirmjaeger forum.

Comment

Hi Reca,

can you post bigger pictures? It is not allowed to open the small size pics.

Best,
      steiner99

Comment

From what I can see, I like it... but much bigger and closer photos are needed.

Kind regards
        Paul

Comment

Hello,
          It is an issue, enlisted tunic converted for officer use. It would take better pictures to determine if the insignia is period done, or post war, but from what little I can see on the small pictures, it looks promising.
          Thank you,
          Curtiss

Comment

well, i'm trying to post bigger pictures but i don't know for sure how to do it...

But when it would indeed be an original tunic (officer converted, apparantly) what would its value be?

Rémy

Comment

I hope this will do it..

Last edited by Reca; 08-22-2007, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I don't like the eagle
                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Officer up grade EM Tuchrock! Rare to see for a LW CPT. The boards, tabs and tress around the collar look ok but pictures of the under side of the collar are needed as well as photos of the inside shoulder lining to make a final authentication of the tunic.

Steve

Comment

So there can't be a verdict based on just these pictures (because I haven't got any photos of unde r the collar for the moment)
                    And could anybody tell me what its worth????

wfr,
                    Rémy

Comment

Rémy,

If all authentic I would pay around 800-1200 USD (Because it is a rare branch you may be able to get as much as 1500-1600). However, because I is hard to tell if all of the insignia are authentic applications I would say may be 300-500?

Steve

Comment

Ribbon bar is definitely fake
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I'm hoping to have the picture tomorrow, but you guys are for the moment positive isn't it (accept Gene with the eagle and the ribbonbar ) so i'm going fot the topvalue of 1600 USD . That ribbonbar doesn't go with with that uniform so no problems with that..

Rémy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X