Anorak from Lost Battalions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anorak from Lost Battalions

I just received the mountain 'anorak' from LB. EXCELLENT! I am so pleased with Ed's work! I won't turn this into a commrcial, but most of all work I have seen from LB has been 'uniformly' excellent.

I will get a picture of the Anorak this weekend and post it!

Erich Craciun

Here is the picture I promised. The item is great!
    The anorak gets a lot of attention, but not too much that I still can't wear it around in Germany....
    Attached Files

Comment

Is it an original??

Comment

Erich,

Quite nice! I was re-enacting in the United States and had the opportunity to see on person some stuff produced by LB on re-enacting events. I also bought some things. I wanted to buy a Windjacke from LB, which is a bit different of a Anorak (Windjacke), but I noticed that the sleeves were all a bit short. Too bad because it was really well made. Does your Anorak fit you?

Ciao,

Claudio

For Lasse: It's a modern reproduction for re-enactors or collectors.

Comment

Erich,

Quite nice! I was re-enacting in the United States and had the opportunity to see on person some stuff produced by LB on re-enacting events. I also bought some things. I wanted to buy a Windjacke from LB, which is a bit different of a Anorak (Windjacke), but I noticed that the sleeves were all a bit short. Too bad because it was really well made. Does your Anorak fit you?

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

Erich,

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

Claudio:

The Anorak fits great! Wie angegossen! I bought it once size too small since I am not wearing any equipment underneath and keeping equipment I need for climbing in the pockets. I wear this with my 1942 dated Bally manufactered Swiss mountain boots. They fit well together. I told Ed from LB that in the next issue of Kriegsberichter we are going to run an ad for the Anorak, I am that impressed with it!!!

Erich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X