Patch Totenkopfschwimmer ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Totenkopfschwimmer ???

And the last one. This patch is called for Totenkopfschwimmer on the side of Weitze. But I have never seen this one before. And a friend of mine too. Are these ones known as originals ???

Regards,
    dirklein
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hab vor ein paar Jahren beim Bund mein Stundenschwimmer gemacht, hat sehr viel Ähnlichkeit. Leider habe ich keine Ahnung, wo ich meines hab. Wenn ich es finde melde ich mich.

Comment

I don't think these are called or for swimers? could be wrong but I bought one at and from a High End dealer at the SOS and had put it in my pocket and forgot it and sent my paints through the washer! so it got washed, what an idiot!!!!

but I do know there were differant ratings for these and read on them but forgot where, but thats why i picked mine up, you can see they are the same but mine has a Gray circle and yours a black one, so that confirms what I read somewhere???

I do know these were used but I don't know now for what?
        Attached Files

Comment

back side, and both the same, but mine in gray. so i hope someone re-tells me what these were for if not what your saying?

Oh i was lucky to get one with the maker on it too.

thanks greg koepp
          Attached Files

Comment

This thread might be of interest (provides a bit of eye-candy further down too);

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...kopf+schwimmer

One of the "Youth Led by Youth" series of books, shows an HJ boy wearing the Skull Badge (chain-stitched design) - Freischwimmer award (unofficial as I understand it).

Best,
            Toby.
            Last edited by TobyR; 07-10-2007, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X