Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay

This is almost as bad as the fake panzer and SS tunics, actually probably worse. Look at the maker stamp and the sewing on the number.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JEWISH-HOLOCAUST...QQcmdZViewItem

George Peterson's Pajama top

Somebody must of left this in the hotel at the last SOS.

Comment

Just need the pants now

http://cgi.ebay.com/JEWISH-HOLOCAUST...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Anyone remember Andy Pandy?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
          Anyone remember Andy Pandy?
          Wow! I realized the Nazis cracked down on Jews, Gays, Gypsies and Jehovah's Witnesses...but not Andy Pandy?! Say it ain't so!

Paul
          Last edited by Paul McKee; 06-16-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Guys look at the seller. I think if you do a search, you will find this is A Roger Honts original,

Comment

Check out the Return Policy!!!

"I describe my items as best as possible. I have a FIRM 3 day merchandise credit policy, if grossly misrepresented by description. Returns do not include the original shipping and insurance costs. To be fair to everyone, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. Any third party involvement, handling or tampering with the item voids any returns. By becoming winning bidder, you agree to my terms and conditions posted."

Does that mean that if someone returns it because it was sent to an authority/expert and it was found to be fake, he will not honor the return?

What an a$$hole. That will mean that he could refuse any refund for authenticy. I like that line, "To be fair to everyone..."

Paul

Comment

If the hat goes with the pyjamas then surely the number should be the same

Comment

Jewish Hat

Greetings All,

I like that it "is probably a summer hat". The germans made sure that complete summer and winter uniform kits were issued!

Fred Green

Comment

You do know, that the Germans truly cared about the treatment they rendered to their inmates!! On top of being well fed, the Germans wanted to ensure that the "guest workers" were comfortable in all seasons. It is a shame that all of that Holocaust business over shadowed the warmth and compassion within the German Camp system.

(Extreme Sarcasm)
                    Last edited by PaulR; 06-16-2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                      You do know, that the Germans truly cared about the treatment they rendered to their inmates!! On top of being well fed, the Germans wanted to ensure that the "guest workers" were comfortable in all seasons. It is a shame that all of that Holocaust business over shadowed the warmth and compassion within the German Camp system.

(Extreme Sarcasm)

thank you for that disclosure Paul. unfortunately without it I can guarantee some would not understand Our dry sense of humor. Glenn

Comment

LOL... I know. I was tempted to let it ride without the disclaimer and come back the next day to read the excitement.

Comment

Every single item he has for sale he claims is also considered rare.

Comment

Every single item he has for sale he claims is also considered rare.

Comment

Rare

There are all rare, so rare they didn't exist during the war.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X