Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian Uniform w/ RB number?

Hello All,
    I apologize that I have no photos, but didn't have a camera when I saw this. Someone showed me a uniform blouse made of WW2 green Italian wool (the same as what you see many German uniforms made of). The blouse had two lower pockets in front but no upper pockets. It also had a Sahariana (sp?) style scalloped flap that went across the front and reverse of the upper uniform. In the rear was a short belt. All of the buttons were civilian style, probably replaced. The pocket flaps, cuffs, collar, and Sahariana flap all had black leather piping. The inside was lined with a brown cotton cloth. No insignia, but it appeared that it may have had metal collar devices at one time.

I assumed this was an Italian uniform, but stamped inside (and it appeared original) was an RB number and size markings done German style. I know it is probably impossible to tell w/o photos, but has anyone ever seen Italian uniforms with German markings, or would anyone have a clue as to what this might be?
    Thank you,
    Dale

maybe you could make us some pics when you see the uniform again,
    I think nobody could give you good information without seeing a pic of it first

Comment

maybe you could make us some pics when you see the uniform again,
      I think nobody could give you good information without seeing a pic of it first

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X