Panzer Oberartzt Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Side Note

I once owned an Artillery Officers Tunic with veterinary ciphers on both shoulder boards. The insignia had been on the boards forever but I was accused of "humping it up".

Clearly this was done during the period, although I cannot find regulations documenting this.

MfG,

Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
      I once owned an Artillery Officers Tunic with veterinary ciphers on both shoulder boards. The insignia had been on the boards forever but I was accused of "humping it up".

Clearly this was done during the period, although I cannot find regulations documenting this.

MfG,

Diane
      There are some regulations and directives for staffs to wear primary division or Korps piping. I have an SS overcoat for a Infantry Sturnbahnfuhrer who was assigned to II SS Panzer Korps and he changed his board color to pink etc.

Comment

Not much help with the Waffenfarbe but actual serving medical doctors sometimes did command combat units.

For instance Stabsarzt Dr. Schulz-Merkel the medical doctor of Panzer-Regiment 35, also commanded I./Pz.Rgt.35 on many occasions.

Here is another medical doctor (Oberarzt) wearing, amogst other decorations, a CCC and a PAB.
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X