Panzergrenadier tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
    The tunic is untouched – except for that some things have been removed, but nothing is added.

Well in some of my experiences when things have been removed,other things have been added (always)

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
      Well in some of my experiences when things have been removed,other things have been added (always)

Glenn
      -

Comment

Great tunic Ludwig, panzergrenadier tunics are just

Comment

Even if the insignia is redone, the tunic itself is superb! How and when would a TDB be normaly applied? Were they applied in the field by a unit taylor by machine or sown on by hand? Have you examined the inside of the sleeve for any evidence of original attachment of this award?

Comment

wauw

Comment

Originally posted by BILL View Post
              Even if the insignia is redone, the tunic itself is superb! How and when would a TDB be normaly applied? Were they applied in the field by a unit taylor by machine or sown on by hand? Have you examined the inside of the sleeve for any evidence of original attachment of this award?
              I only own one tunic that had TDB's attached (long gone when I obtained it ). On my tunic, they TDB's had been very meticulously hand sewn to the tunic - they left quite an indentation that was still clearly visible. It's sad that a lot of tunics were stripped in the 60's and 70's when the insignia, and not the entire tunic, were the collecting rage...

Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X