Heer Winter Camo Jacket opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer Winter Camo Jacket opinion

i have been thinking about buying this jacket. But I dont know anything about german jackets. could anyone help me. how much should i maximum buy this for?

I may be out of touch with current prices but based on the condition it seems to be in ... $250 ???

Comment

Hey there,
      about 1 year ago I bought a marsh pattern winter jacket, in similar condition(better colours though) for 250€. I soon wished I had spent some more money on a better piece. I you really want to buy this jacket I would definatly not spent more than 200€.It shouldn't be to hard to get one for that price (or even cheaper) on a fair or on ebay.

regards
      knoffhoff

Comment

I must agree: for a piece of German uniforms, $250 does not sound too much.
        But you will always be unsatisfied with it - better wait for a better one!

Comment

I love that salty parka. It has a beautiful field look. I only collect been-there pieces. It is likely that this one has been slept in many nights. That looks like field wear to me. I would always be happy with this one. It would be hard for me to find a better example for my collection. I would pay $300 with no regrets.

Comment

Some folks like "salty" uniforms. However, from the investment point of view, it will be many years before it's worth much more than you paid for it. I would go the extra cost and look for a nicer one. jmo, Ron.
            Last edited by Ron P; 12-20-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X