Cloth Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth Forum

I dont know who to ask here (seba?) but I think it would be nice if we had a dedicated cloth forum for insignia , breast eagles, cap eagles, collar tabs, armbands, shoulder boards etc.

I personally collect alot of German WW2 cloth items and find it a very interesting and gratifying subsection of my collection.

Another thing, most new collectors usually start with cloth items because they are easy to find and relatively cheap making it not too difficult to get a nice little collection going. Of course being relatively cheap and easy to find does`nt stop the fakers and in my opinion it would be of great benefit to get a forum solely for the discussion of cloth items going.

I know some might say cloth items should fall under the uniform forum but really I dont think so. It should be given its own space.

Regards

Des

[ 20 August 2001: Message edited by: DesThomas ]

i think he has a good idea seba, how say you!

Comment

hah I`ve been visiting the forum all right just not posting as much as I would like

Des

Comment

So is this it? Only 2 people besides myself who would like to see a dedicated cloth insignia forum?

Des

Comment

What if we added it to the scope of this forum for now?

Seba
          Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Des,

Gets My vote as a cloth collector it would be nice to swap info and views. That makes 3 of us!!

Cheers

Mark

PS I'll be posting some SS collar patches shortly for dicussion/comment. I'll use this Forum.

Comment

Des, Tony , and Mark, I too am a cloth insignia collector and would like to see more information on cloth. My knowledge is fairly basic, but I 'll add what I can.

Comment

I agree, a cloth forum would be nice as this is my main line of collecting..SS to be exact.

Greg

Comment

Thanks for the support fellow cloth collectors and to Jedi Master Evans too

p.s By the way any chance of using your Jedi mind control on Seba??

Regards

Des

Comment

I'm another cloth collector. I would certainly have no problems with another category, although I think that this 'Uniform and Equipment' section has been used for that with some success.

I just wish I was smart enough to figure out how to post pictures!

Comment

Hi,
                      will there be any LW cloth badges,if so,
                      I'm interested too !!!!

Jos.

Comment

I would love to see a cloth forum
                        added. I always have questions about
                        the Cuff titles and collar tabs ect.
                        Not to mention flags and armbands !!
                        Charles
                        Charles

Comment

Why not start posting Cloth questions right here on this one, if it becomes evident that there is enough traffic there is then time to start a new specific forum.

Comment

seba, this thread is starting to remind me of my union meetings. how say you mr. chairman

Comment

Sarge,

Check out the technical advise forum to find out how to post pics. Or if you want email me directly. Theres nothing to it

Jos,

I`m going to post some scans of Luft breast eagles. Ok not very exciting to some people but I find the variations interesting. Why not post photos of whatever Luft cloth stuff you have!

Chris,

I`m about to do that

p.s

Its sunday so everyone should have some spare time to scan their cloth items.

Regards

Des

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X