NCO M43 tunic on the E-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCO M43 tunic on the E-stand

As usually I do not know how to post links here ( if someone gives me a hint on how to do it he will be more than welcome ) and I beg you to please have a look at the NCO M43 tunic that it is being selling on the E-stand right know.
    I think it is a very nice one, but would like to know other's opinions
    Cheers
    Ace

Originally posted by FestungSpanien View Post
    As usually I do not know how to post links here ( if someone gives me a hint on how to do it he will be more than welcome ) and I beg you to please have a look at the NCO M43 tunic that it is being selling on the E-stand right know.
    I think it is a very nice one, but would like to know other's opinions
    Cheers
    Ace

Hi Ace here is the link: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=184677

If you want to make a link just mark the adress in the adress bar (you know the www.google.com and so on) press Ctrl while you press c and when you then are writing a thread and want the link simple press Ctrl while you press v and the link wil apear that is an easy way to copy you can also use it on other things
    Please try it and send me a PM if it dossent work out for you! Also you can mark the line right-click the mouse and chose copy that will also work then right-clik mouse again in the position you want the link and chose paste that will also work. I prefere the first way it is more nerd

By the way I like the tunic and the price is very good IMO
    Cheers
    Lassi

Comment

Lassi, you are a great man
      PC's are not my best
      Thanks a lot chap,and thanks for your opinion on this tunic
      Any other opinions?
      Ace

Comment

Originally posted by FestungSpanien View Post
        Lassi, you are a great man
        PC's are not my best
        Thanks a lot chap,and thanks for your opinion on this tunic
        Any other opinions?
        Ace

No problem mate
        Regards from the nerd

Comment

Tunics seems to be fine. It reminds of my M43, the same grayish colour.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice piece, looks like the lower pockets were tailor altered with the side pieces removed and sewn flush. Totally normal wartime thing. Too bad about the collar tabs but I still give it .

Sincerely,
            Ray

Comment

I agree, nice looking tunic. if it werent for the collar tabs I would be very interested. also I dont think it has any size/depot markings. not that I mean anything from it, I just personally like to see them on clothing articles. but a very fair price atleast. Glenn

Comment

Volkbert, yours is a very nice one. good for you. Glenn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X