LWFD Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Gentlemen,
    In my opinion the yellow piped tabs be reviewed here are a latter period than the Para RGG types being discussed in the other thread. The cord piping is of a later vintage.
    Thanks,
    Curtiss

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
      Hey Jim,

I will send you an email about the trip over and back . Hmmmm!!! The LWFD tabs and winter fur Panzer cap are only for show and tell . By the way did I tell you not to order the new Waffenrock Book. I have one for you . Bis Spaeter! - Bill
      Hey Bill,

I know the tabs are show and tell, since I don't collect LW. Of course the hat is Heer and I reserve the right to taunt you with a possible trade .Got the word on the book.Jim

Comment

Great tabs Bill and Jerry!

Jerry, are you going to make the next Union show? Woul dlove to see some of those tabs.

I agree Curtiss.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Willi,
          Union is mid nov sometime? I am going to try and make it. I will bring the tabs so you can check em out!
          Jerry

Comment

Jerry,

Here is what I have in my collection and not near as much as your super collection. I've collected a variety of LW insignia items and not just collar tabs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Cont'd
              Attached Files

Comment

cont'd
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jim,

It would take alot to taunt me to give up the winter fur Panzer cap because I just happen to have an original Panzer beret that is very lonely and needs a crash helmet!

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                  Hey Bill,

I know the tabs are show and tell, since I don't collect LW. Of course the hat is Heer and I reserve the right to taunt you with a possible trade .Got the word on the book.Jim

Comment

Bill,
                    Great tabs. Thanks for posting them. Is that 2 pairs of HG panzer? Wow, one still tied together? wow. if you have a chance I would love a photo of the reverse of those!!!
                    Thanks for sharing those beauties.
                    Jerry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X