Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Wh Uniform Coat

Hello people,

I have bought a Wh jacket, and I just want to now if this one is original from world war 2. Who can tell me iff this is a replica our a original ww2?

Thanks

Welcome but you've posted this on the wrong forum, this is only for badges. post it on the wehrmacht uniforms and insigna forum.

Kr. Den

Comment

You buy something, and afterwards you ask us weither it's original or not? So you first spend money on a piece that can be good or fake. Post pictures first and ask for opinions, if it's considered original, then you can buy it.

Well, about the tunic. I see you bought it at Weitze, it will probably be good I guess but we need more detailed pictures to judge about the tunic.

Regards,
      Junior

P.S.: as Den said, this thread should be replaced.

Originally posted by Dutch-Lion
      Hello people,
      I have bought a Wh jacket, and I just want to now if this one is original from world war 2. Who can tell me iff this is a replica our a original ww2?

Comment

He does exacly means that he wants to buy the jacket and he would some opinions about this jacket... If it's 100% orginal and if the insigna's are orginal applied.

Cheers,

Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Meyer
          He does exacly means that he wants to buy the jacket and he would some opinions about this jacket... If it's 100% orginal and if the insigna's are orginal applied.

Cheers,

Kurt
          Hi Dutch Lion,

Welcome to the forum. It is impossible to tell if the insignia are period applied by the photo posted. Please post some closeup photos of the insignia, to include the back side of the collar, where the tabs are placed.

Regards
          Paul
          Last edited by PaulR; 08-02-2006, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Not exactly, he says "I have bought a Wh jacket, and I just want to now if this one is original from world war 2. Who can tell me iff this is a replica our a original ww2?"
            To my best knowledge of the English language it means that he already bought the jacket --> it's in his possesion.
            KR,
            Junior
            Originally posted by Kurt Meyer
            He does exacly means that he wants to buy the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by junior
              Not exactly, he says "I have bought a Wh jacket, and I just want to now if this one is original from world war 2. Who can tell me iff this is a replica our a original ww2?"
              To my best knowledge of the English language it means that he already bought the jacket --> it's in his possesion.
              KR,
              Junior
              I've spoke him a few hours ago and he sad that he is intrested in the jacket but he doesn't know for sure if its orginal or not...
              So I sad to him post it on the Wehrmacht-awards forum and you get your answer...

So is a little mistake..

Cheers,

Kurt

Comment

Lo, you are right Kurt...not very nice people I have to say. If you guys are just making trouble with if I bought the jacket and things like that, than dont reply. I just need to know from real experts if the jacket is original..What I do and all the rest doesnt matter..

Comment

Please see this topic. it's the same, but with better pics. This one was posted wrong first time. Thanks

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=170259

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch-Lion
                    Lo, you are right Kurt...not very nice people I have to say. If you guys are just making trouble with if I bought the jacket and things like that, than dont reply. I just need to know from real experts if the jacket is original..What I do and all the rest doesnt matter..
                    Niet zo negatief Dutch-lion, de forumleden willen je alleen maar helpen en je behoeden je goede geld aan een fake jas uit te geven, het gebeurd vaak dat verzamelaars hun geld uitgeven aan zogenaamd origineel en na de koop erachter kwamen dat het een namaak was, het feit dat je hem bij Weitze hebt gekocht of gaat kopen maakt het al wat eenvoudiger omdat hij best een goede dealer is, wanneer je iets koopt bij deze dealer en er na de koop achter komt dat het een vervalsing is krijg je gegarandeerd je geld terug.

Groetjes. Den

Comment

Zo negatief was het niet bedoeld hoor. Ik wil alleen graag wat nuttige info ontvangen in plaats van die dingen aan te horen. Ik ben de mensen die wat nuttigs te zeggen hebben ook erg dankbaar...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X