oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREAT MASSIVE FIND!! all to one Heer Officer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sir, have lived the dream I hope to one day with my German collection, absolutely amazing.

Comment

.........what else can I say!!!! I love it. What a fantastic group!!!

Comment

All hail the new King!!

Fantastic, wonderful, and with a faltering voice, ...."WOW" !!!

Bob

Comment

Any chance of seeing his award docs and any Norway related paperwork??

with regard to the M43 cap. It's a beauty, one to make the Norwegian collectors dizzy
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

What an amazing group! Congrats on your find! Any chance to see pics of the photos?

Comment

What the hell - no uniforms????

Lovely set, Kent - the new owner is very lucky (and I am sure, quite a bit lighter in the pocketbook!)

Don

Comment

Don, I am the new owner so to speak, I decided to keep it, after we got it in, and I looked through it. The tunics, sad as it is, were, as you can see in the pics, stripped after the war, god knows what he did with them, his pants, greatcoat etc.

Comment

What a shame too, as that would have made your "score" pretty historic to say the least, heh.

Comment

do not be tempted by the dark side and break up your grouping. It is easy sometimes to justify but a crime! Good on you mate and a great score I wish I had your job

Comment

Dont worry, yes as a side dealer, it might seem to seperate, but the sets worth more together then apart, plus I have no goal of seperating it, ever, maybe down the line should I sell it, the next guy can decide what to do, it would be a total shame to tear it apart just for profit.

Comment

Berg,

Any chance that we could see closer shots of the front and reverse of the KvK_1 in the case?

William Kramer
                        Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Great find, what a fantasic grouping congratulations on the find. Tim.

Comment

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Congrats on a truly one of a kind find! Enjoy
                            </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
                            </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by bergfurher View Post
                              A Very unique part, which I will post pics of, is his M43 field cap, unissued, BUT, with the Oslo Makers name in it. Yes, I can hear people saying thats odd, maybe wrong, but I even have the paperwork order and payment made by him for the cap, dated when he was in Norway!
                              I once owned a luft berg mutze style hat named to a Norwegian maker. It was "different" in some ways but right-as-rain as far as I was concerned and extremely well made like the one you show.... Wish I still had it

Comment

All I can say is WOOOOOW! That is one awesome grouping!

Congratulations

Brandyn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X