No announcement yet.

2 Pioneer tunics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes we get so focused on the items that we forget reality. After I posted the information from the German Grave's department it hit me. Dammed, he was only 21. What a tragedy that so many young lives were lost during that terrible war.<O></O>
    <O></O>
    <O></O>
    Juan<O></O>

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Nice tunics! I wish I had his tunics, but, as you can see, they were stripped after the war, and I dont know what happened to them. But all the insignia is there! and lots of it. I am lucky to have all his caps!

Comment

There are so many secret papers from him, field orders etc, secret maps, many maps have, and one is for Russia, has pencil drawings on it, on bridges across a large river, with the army groups that are to cross and when. He penciled on the maps. His short ankle boots are really rare to find these days, as they were worn by many after the war for dress shoes. His are perfect!

Comment

More pics, his helmet, barely in the pic, is so nice, NEVER touched postwar, original Applegreen paint still inside, painted over darker green in wartime on the outside, still has the double decals under the paint! Original liner and chinstrap too!
            Attached Files

Comment

more pics 2
              Attached Files

Comment

more pics 3
                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                X