what kind of tunic is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of tunic is this

i am thinking of buying this tunic i have seen for sale but which branch of the german army would have worn it,and does it look gen ww2 sorry this is only pic i have, and what kind of value has it,cheers
    Attached Files

hbt

Hello, All branches of service used green HBT. Does it only have two lower unflapped pockets? If so it's a work coat/drill tunic "Drillich" , not a combat coat worn by field soldiers. As for Price around $175.00 ,,, $225.00 Hope this helps. If it not wool then more than likely its hbt
    Jeff

Comment

Sorry, but better photos are need than that. At first glance it looks like it might be a Heer fatigue uniform in green HBT.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

tunic

hi and thanks for the fast replys much appreciated,its green drill material and has 5 pebbled buttons with 2 open pockets,there is a label inside which says ogefr fahr sar61

Comment

HBT fatigue tunic question

Question: were these "drillich" jackets also issued to LW in Blue-Gray? For FLAK troops? Please read an earlier thread (with last posting date March 9) titled "Luftwaffe HBT uniform question". That thread also has a link to another thread which will show a period color picture of a FLAK crew. Replies to this or that thread appreciated! Nick
          PS: here's the link
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=146806
          Last edited by NickG; 03-11-2006, 10:33 PM.

Comment

tunic

when i posted this thread i had just found this item on ebay with 20 mins to end, i sat there waiting to throw in the killer bid with a snipe,but ohh no it wasnt to be my headache of a computer decides to freeze on me and i missed it the tunic sold for £65.00 but just before that he had a sa belt and buckle on which i managed to get with 18 ww2 british badges fastened to it,so it so not a total disaster,thanks again

Comment

tunic

when i posted this thread i had just found this item on ebay with 20 mins to end, i sat there waiting to throw in the killer bid with a snipe,but ohh no it wasnt to be my headache of a computer decides to freeze on me and i missed it the tunic sold for £65.00 but just before that he had a sa belt and buckle on which i managed to get with 18 ww2 british badges fastened to it,so it so not a total disaster,thanks again

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X