Protective drill coverall for armored vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protective drill coverall for armored vehicle

Hi experts, I need opinion about this protective drill coverall with glass buttons and two alluminium rings (RZM marked) for waist adjustment.
    All your opinions about it are welcome to know his real use.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Siam fatti cosi!

Attached Files
    Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Attached Files
      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Attached Files
        Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Attached Files
          Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Attached Files
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Attached Files
              Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Opinions are welcome.
                Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

COME ON GUYS.... 113 VIEWS AND NO ONE REPLY
                  Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Ok, you ask for opinions....

IMO this is not a SS item, I have never seen such a coverall in relation to ss troops and the tag appears to be a RZM "party" tag and not a "SS" RZM tag....But I am no "tag expert"... Beside that I would also not expect an RZM "SS" tag on Waffen SS uniforms ...the Waffen SS (Waffen SS isn't SS VT or SS TV!) uniforms shouldn't have RZM tags since their epuipment was paid from the wehrmacht etat I think and no "party money" was involved...Protection suits were not of pre war issue...the earliest were from ca. 1941 and these were the 2 piece versions....(winter) coveralls appeared in 1942 I think....

If it isn't a fantasy piece then it could be NSKK or something like that...Hope you can get more detailed infos on it in case it is a period item whether of NSKK, NSFK...or whatever origin...But as I said it can also be a fantasy piece....only thing I am pretty sure about is that this isn't a SS item.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz
                      IMO this is not a SS item,
                      Anyone else have an idea what it could be, i looked through some of my reference material could not find anything like this

Comment

Thanks Gary thanks Frits, I am agree this piece seems something about NSKK. Mechanics? I don't know. ... but looks really like an original one from IIWW. Someone expert in RZM tags?
                        Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Imnot speaking to this piece.as I cant hold it in hand..but as to hbt material in general.the fakes are darn near perfect in the construciton of the hbt .and the weave..I would not want to ever give an opinion re hbt material without having it in hand..and then...its just a question of to what extent a faker went to add real hardware..I would be suspect of any hbt piece...that dosnt mean this piece is bad.its just something to be especially cautious of.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
                            Anyone else have an idea what it could be, i looked through some of my reference material could not find anything like this
                            Gary, please can you move this thread to the Wehrmacht Uniforms and Insignia Forum, maybe there anyone can help.
                            Thanks.
                            Luca
                            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Ongaro View Post
                              Gary, please can you move this thread to the Wehrmacht Uniforms and Insignia Forum, maybe there anyone can help.
                              Thanks.
                              Luca
                              done

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X