Luftwaffe trade badges, real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe trade badges, real or fake?

Here are some luftwaffe trade badges of my collection. Though they are not rare and not expensive, I can not be sure of their authentity. Can some one help me?

Thanks!!

Tang Si
    Attached Files

Sorry I took this photo at night, the light is poor. Sorry for this trouble!

Tang Si

Comment

Tang,

Pictures of the back side of each would help and detailed, close up shot of the top two trade patches would also be nice. Thank you. Steve

Comment

Tang,
        You bought these from me off Ebay. They are extras from my collection. I can assure you they are good period pieces. If you have any doubts I will happily refund your funds to you.
        Garth

Comment

Authenticity

I have seen these badges personally, as I have visited and handled Garth's collection on countless occasions. He has collected these for years.

If you got them from Garth, you have nothing to worry about. He is the Detlev of Insignia.

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Sorry Garth, I am not intended to offend you, I just want to be sure about them. I considered them as original, otherwise I will not buy them. Sorry again. I hope you can understand and forgive me!

Tang Si

Comment

Who is Detlev? I see the name posted alot. Forgive my "newbieness"!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X