Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandenburg tunic pics cont.

Hi
    I cont. my Brandenburg tunic thread here.
    Best regards
    Magnus

Backside of shoulder board:

Carolus,

The tunic could be okay but I don't like the CT.Of course there is controversy surrounding the CT which I discussed in detail on a earlier thread. IMHO the embroidery and formation of the letters is poor.I attached some comparison pics of a CT which I believe is original.W/R Jim
    Attached Files

Comment

Close up of the BR.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is one of those tunics that just gives off a bad vibe. Too many little things wrong. Slip on boards sewn in? I would say put together at best. I would steer clear unless the price was very cheap.

Comment

Heysan Magnus,
          In my opinion, the tunic is put together. I too do not like the cufftitle. The shoulderstraps show pre-war numerals. The 803 has nothing to do with Brandenburg. The tunic itself may be original, but not worth a great deal of money.
          I would pass and save your Kroner for something you will enjoy.
          Tak sa myket,
          Curtiss

Comment

Hi
            Thanks a million for helping me out. I won´t loose any money thanks to you guys . And Curtiss, nice to see you preserve your Swedish inheritance .
            Best Regards
            Magnus

Comment

Hi
              Does anyone know how big variations that occurs between different styles of Brandenburg cuffbands? For instance I have a Mölders cuffband that varys (typeface) from some others earlier ones. Does this phenomenon exist among Brandenburg cuffbands as well?
              Thanks
              Magnus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X