Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder board/collar tab ID

Hi,
    Can someone ID these items? I suspect Justice or perhaps Zoll? the Green SBs have reddish gold "chevrons.
    Regards,
    Sam

The collar tabs are Weimar Republic era Polizei.

The boards on the left are Forestry-- but I believe the West German ones are/were the same basic type, so no clue as to exact age.

The boards in the middle--- ???

Comment

On the collar tabs, take a look at the Johnson's Volume III, Wearing the Edged Weapons of the Third Reich. There are two photos of an officer shown with exactly those tabs. He is listed as a 'Justice Official'.

Comment

But what COLOR were those? This style of tab (copied from the ones worn on Imperial army Litewkas--you can see one in Imperial Forum "Bavarian M1916..." thread) was generic to just about anything Weimar era "law enforcement."

I had a named, researched Polizei-Meister tunic from the Berlin PD (radio dispatched motor patrol, shades of the movie "M") with exactly these SchuPo green tabs and gilt edging/buttons.

Comment

Can't tell on the color Rick - B&W photo, of course. Very well could be green but any other similar color is possible too, such as a medium blue. Style is an exact match.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X