Akrika? Reichsban? HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akrika? Reichsban? HELP!!!

Ok.. Some of you know I do paper items and this is all new to me. (So new apparently I am typo queen..)

I picked these up today (hoping I got a good deal) and fully intend to pass them on to a collector of such on the e-stand.

I am pretty sure the first is an AkrikaKorps breast eagle. The second patch is what I believe to be a Reichsbahn patch for the Münster route. They seem real enough but that is why I need opinions and value from you experts.

All I have thus far is that they don't glow. Additional suggestions on determining authenticity welcome.

Thank you all in advance...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lisa Thompson; 12-03-2005, 02:52 PM.

rear
    Attached Files

Comment

RBD Münster

Comment

back

Comment

Both eagles are 101% originale

Comment

Sooo how much for each? Anyone?

Comment

Hi Lisa, I agree with Tony. As far as value goes, most of the more common variety you will find for between $60 to $120, on average. I know that's a wide spread, but that's what I've been seeing out there. I like to buy them and sometimes give them away with tunics when I sell them. Anybody else have an idea?

Comment

tropical eagle

Last edited by phil1942; 12-03-2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

tropical eagle price

If you can find nice tropical army eagles like the one Lisa had for less than $100 then I will take a dozen of them !

Anyone who buys a nice tunic-removed, good condition one like this for less than $100 these days is getting a major bargain.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X