WH Officer Greatcoat w/ NSDAP buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WH Officer Greatcoat w/ NSDAP buttons

Could be postwar replaced (most likely); original to the tunic and the tailor was all out of WH buttons at the time; or the Officer was also a Party member who wanted his troops to know it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wehrmacht-U...53.m1438.l2649 s-l1600.jpg
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Could we see what's on the shoulder boards? The buttons have to be replaced, no way with Partei buttons.

Comment

I agree with above. If I was this Officer’s commander he will find out very quickly what I thought about his button selection!

Comment

What do you call " Party buttons " : only with the RZM on the back or more than this , it means PL buttons with the eagle which seems to be the case ?
        Eagle : never observed , with RZM already seen .
        Observed are also the large DAF black buttons with the Swaz' , but sewn inside , not visible .
        Or a Volksturm very motivated political OFF , as they have been wearing almost everything available ...
        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by GAMS1 View Post
          What do you call " Party buttons " : only with the RZM on the back or more than this , it means PL buttons with the eagle which seems to be the case ?
          Enlarging the image it can bee seen they are Partei buttons with eagles.
          Definitely have been replaced post-war.

Comment

Guys, link is here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wehrmacht-U...53.m1438.l2649

NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X