HBT Shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBT Shorts

Hi friends, is there someone who knows more about the Drillich shorts ? Someone said they was used by the army in the hot climate fronts, but there aren't any pictures who confirm that. As far as i know, the most of them was manufactured by the same firm, with the markings stamped on the left side (as the Luftwaffe trousers). They are very differently to the Luftwaffe tropical shorts and, in the meantime, very close to the Army tropical model.
    Please let me know your thoughts.
    Attached Files

I don't think shorts made in HBT were manufactured as I am not aware of any or even photographs as you mention. Do the numbers in the markings indicate the length for shorts or trousers which may have been cut and hemmed?

Comment

cut off pants ,the stamp even say it was one time 100cm long pair .

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post
        cut off pants ,the stamp even say it was one time 100cm long pair .
        YES, there is probably something strange hidden behind this set of pants. The sizes are as if they were cut but I am convinced that they are born short.
        If you notice, they are different from the long model; they are missing the shoulder strap buttons and have a particular belt made of hbt canvas. Plus, they all belong to the same manufacturer.
        Another example can be found on Mike Davies website:
        https://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=269

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X