Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Cloth Eagles for Review

Hello All,

I know this is a mix of Eagles, but, hoping I can get opinions on all of them here. I am doing some stuck-in-the-house-due-to-the-current-situation cleaning and finding all sorts of stuff. All opinions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Eric

IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG IMG_2460.JPG IMG_2461.JPG IMG_2462.JPG IMG_2463.JPG
    Attached Files

yes they are all ok and in great condition .top right is a Belgium made eagle or so i have been told and isnt a easy one to find

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyds View Post
      yes they are all ok and in great condition .top right is a Belgium made eagle or so i have been told and isnt a easy one to find
      Not a fan of the top right example,the weave on the back of the Belgium eagles are different. Pictures from Werner P site. http://www.ereitzuniformwerke.be/bel...-buckles/test/
      Attached Files
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

IMO the white/blue KM eagle will not fly either.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
          IMO the white/blue KM eagle will not fly either.
          why what do you think is wrong with it.it isnt the most attractive eagle style but textbook for its type

Comment

The one I don't like is the top right. Joe

Comment

Hello,

The one on the top right is not a Belgian manufactured eagle. The construction is incorrect. The white eagle, while ugly as sin, has the correct construction for a Third Reich era eagle.

Fred

Comment

Here is the only KM white/blue eagle I have found. The details are very much like the Pz.eagle whereas the eagle in question has a raised edge top/bottom, odd beak, naked legs and short wing span. Thus I think it is a reproduction in question.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, everyone.

Are there any additional photos I can provide to help with a definitive decision?

Eric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X