german winter Grey parka price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

german winter Grey parka price.

Hi guys.A friend of mine want to sell me a winter grey parka in good condition with just a little repair on a sleeve.He said that i have to make an offer but i don't know how much is the price of this kind of item.Can you help me please about the price ? Thanks.Martin.

Hello Martin, I'd say round and about 450 euro. But please wait what others have to say

Comment

Hello,I think it depend by the conditions.The range is from 400€ to 700€.I saw a "stone mint" one sold for 800€ here in Italy.I have a nice one on the E-Stand:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...d.php?t=103571

Cheers
      Emilio

Comment

i think 350-500 euros is more the range looking at Beltring
        probably go up to 600 for stone mint one but its the cammo ones that are worth the money not plain mouse gray ones
        Adam

Comment

Thanks all for your reponses.I have no pics to show before monday or tuesday,but i saw this item a long time ago and i remember that it was not stone mint, just a little worn,a little repair on a sleeve but very dirty and had to be washed.Can i wash it with no problems ? So please an other question if you want to :Is this kind of item was worn by all wehrmacht soldiers and ss too ? Thanks.Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust
            Hello,I think it depend by the conditions.The range is from 400€ to 700€.I saw a "stone mint" one sold for 800€ here in Italy.I have a nice one on the E-Stand:

Cheers
            Emilio
            I tend to agree with Emilio.

Regards,

Comment

Cheers
              Emilio
              Hello Emilio your parka is very nice and at a fair price .

Comment

i wouldent wash it as the lining in the coat will stain the white side if not cearfull and could lose any markings but if cearfull could be done
                im quite sure the SS but i may be wrong but they were used buy the army and luftwaffe

Comment

Thanks reidmuller for your reply .Is it hard to find the pants ? And the price ?

Comment

Originally posted by martin guerre
                    Thanks reidmuller for your reply .Is it hard to find the pants ? And the price ?
                    Hi Martin,at the moment the Collector Guild have one in very nice conditions.
                    http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Heer/photos/H50753.html

The grey pants IMO are pretty hard to find.

Emilio

Comment

Hi Martin,at the moment the Collector Guild have one in very nice conditions.
                      http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Heer/photos/H50753.html

The grey pants IMO are pretty hard to find.

Emilio
                      Thanks Emilo.What do you think about the price of this one ? Fair price or not ? If not what is the real value of a grey pant in good conditions ? Sorry for all these questions.Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by martin guerre
                        Thanks Emilo.What do you think about the price of this one ? Fair price or not ? If not what is the real value of a grey pant in good conditions ? Sorry for all these questions.Martin.
                        Hello Martin,600€ IMO it's a good price.

Emilio

Comment

Hi Martin

I have a original battle worn grey to white winter parka and pants for sale at 650 euros for them both , they are in good to very good condition, email me if you are interested and i can send you some pictures and details
                          regards
                          Andy
                          Attached Files

Comment

pants
                            Attached Files

Comment

I receive it today and it's a green grey WH parka.Thanks for looking.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X