2 sizes of Luft. Sportshirt eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 sizes of Luft. Sportshirt eagles?

HI; I've seen a bunch of the big ones and only one of the little ones. Any possibility of the little ones being for the girls? Doug
    Last edited by Douglas Kerley; 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM.

Hi Doug,

must admitt i don`t know but do not be shy show the whole item
    All i`ve seen in the past is just 1st and 2nd patt. eagles.

Ashley

Comment

!!!

I have seen two sizes for army as well!!

Nate

Comment

Originally posted by atcase
        Hi Doug,

must admitt i don`t know but do not be shy show the whole item
        All i`ve seen in the past is just 1st and 2nd patt. eagles.

Ashley
        I couldn't get the whole thing in the max size allowed. Never seen a drop tail one. Doug
        Last edited by Douglas Kerley; 07-09-2007, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I have one of these small Luft eagles on the original athletic shirt. I have seen quite a few of these but never a small Heer eagle, I would love to see a photo of one.

Chris P.

Comment

Originally posted by cpittman
            I have one of these small Luft eagles on the original athletic shirt. I have seen quite a few of these but never a small Heer eagle, I would love to see a photo of one.

Chris P.
            HI; I would love to know if your shirt is designed for a female. Side pleats on top and so forth? Is it the regular cotton type or more silky? What is the manufacturers tag? Would you say it is smaller than others you may have? Thanks Doug

Comment

Hello, there are no pleats on the shirt. As far as I can tell, it is the standard Wehrmacht sport shirt (it is the only sport shirt I own). I picked it up at a flea market for $35. I have seen an original Heer shirt and it seemed to be the same material. As for size, it is definitely too small to fit a normal sized man today. However, as we all know people were generally smaller then. I have wondered if this item is for Luftwaffe auxilaries in the HJ, or the "Luftwaffe youth" I have sometimes heard references to. If you want I can dig the shirt out and post some pics after the weekend.

Chris P.

Comment

Originally posted by cpittman
                Hello, there are no pleats on the shirt. As far as I can tell, it is the standard Wehrmacht sport shirt (it is the only sport shirt I own). I picked it up at a flea market for $35. I have seen an original Heer shirt and it seemed to be the same material. As for size, it is definitely too small to fit a normal sized man today. However, as we all know people were generally smaller then. I have wondered if this item is for Luftwaffe auxilaries in the HJ, or the "Luftwaffe youth" I have sometimes heard references to. If you want I can dig the shirt out and post some pics after the weekend.

Chris P.
                Boy that would be cool. Doug

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X