Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 X 4 patch sheet of blue "OST" patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 X 4 patch sheet of blue "OST" patches?

HI; Just picked up this 4 X 4 patch sheet of blue "OST" patches from a vets son. Do they get larger or was this the sheet size? I would like to keep it together for postarity but I have been getting $25 each for these individual patches in the recient past. Could the sheet be worth more than $400 as the sheet? I'm not really into these. They are quite common as well. I'm into cavalry stuff. Any ideas? Doug
    Last edited by Douglas Kerley; 07-09-2007, 01:52 PM.

Originally posted by Douglas Kerley
    HI; Just picked up this 4 X 4 patch sheet of blue "OST" patches from a vets son. Do they get larger or was this the sheet size? I would like to keep it together for postarity but I have been getting $25 each for these individual patches in the recient past. Could the sheet be worth more than $400 as the sheet? I'm not really into these. They are quite common as well. I'm into cavalry stuff. Any ideas? Doug
    I for one would like to see the sheet kept together. I feel that it would actually be worth more that way versus cutting them and selling them seperately. After all, how many sheets of these could there be in comparison to the already semi rare individuals?

Can you please post a photo of this sheet?

Very respectfully
    Paul Reck

Comment

well do what you want with it. it is nice to keep them together, but I do not think you will get 400 for the 4 patches even as a sheet. I think I got mine 2 years ago for $10-. they are rather common items, since there were millions of Ostarbeiters... plus they were not combatants, just civilian laborers.

as an example, I was just at a show and a dealer had a strip of 10+ original POA bevo patches, I bought one from him last year for $40-. I do not think it increases the value of them being together. Just My opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41
        well do what you want with it. it is nice to keep them together, but I do not think you will get 400 for the 4 patches even as a sheet. I think I got mine 2 years ago for $10-. they are rather common items, since there were millions of Ostarbeiters... plus they were not combatants, just civilian laborers.

as an example, I was just at a show and a dealer had a strip of 10+ original POA bevo patches, I bought one from him last year for $40-. I do not think it increases the value of them being together. Just My opinion.
        Wow... I thought that they were a lot rarer than that. Please be patient with me as I am still learning .

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41

This is a total of 16 patches. Doug

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X